Why Nutrient Injections Work
With injections we are able to bypass the digestive tract, and guarantee 100% absorption and delivery of nutrients to the cells in your body. In our society compromised digestion has become extremely common, this means we are not able to properly absorb our nutrients and minerals from the food we eat. Poor digestive power coupled with the farming techniques utilized today, which deplete our soil creating nutrient deficient food, leave us feeling depleted and tired.
Straight Methyl B12
- High dose B-12 injections are useful in supporting healthy energy levels and metabolic function. Methylated B-12 helps boost your metabolism and fat burning ability. It also supports healthy nerve function.
Energy Boost B's
- An energizing combination of high dose B12, Dexpenthanol (B5), Pyroxidine (B6), and B-complex will boost your metabolism and feed your adrenal glands. B5 is especially helpful for tired adrenal glands/ chronic fatigue. *Dr. Mari’s favorite!
- Vitamin D3 has been well documented for it’s role in mood stabilization (improved depression and seasonal effective disorder), increase immune function, and plays a critical role in blood sugar stabilization and restful sleep.
Hair and Nails
- This injection is a combination of Biotin and B Vitamins to help support healthy hair and nail growth.
- Our Lipotrophic injection is a potent mixture of methyl B12, MIC and L-Carnitine. MIC stands for Methionine, Inositol, Choline, these are all lipotrophic agents meaning they work to break down fat in the body. B-12 helps boost cellular metabolism and energy while L-Carnitine stimulates production of lean muscle mass and boosts weight loss. We recommend these injections in sets of 5 while following a healthy diet and exercise plan.
- Glutathione, AKA the mother of all antioxidants is an amazing way to protect the body form oxidative stress (aging) and supports healthy detoxification and liver health.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.